Read the latest news on our products and applications.
Tidy up and store those lockdown documents and we’ll donate a Covid-19 relief package on your behalf
Lockdown documents mounting up that need filing? Time to use or expand your off-site document storage?
We’re delighted to announce we’re open for business, and our consultants are ready to help you manage your work-from-home, essential services and return-to-work document filing and storage. Plus, we’re enabling you to help others in need every time you spend R3500 or more with us.
But first, a few important points.
We’re putting safety first and are following the guidelines set out by the South African Government in the Labour Relations Act: COVID-19 OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES IN WORKPLACES COVID-19 (C19 OHS), 2020.
This means adopting a number of safety measures to ensure that our products are safe for transport and for use at your office. These include:
- Appointing a risk assessment officer specifically tasked with ensuring our workplace remains safe
- Deep cleaning our factory and sanitising it daily
- Minimising the contact between staff by reducing the number of staff per shift
- Taking the temperature of our staff three times a day and using an online system to track any temperature irregularities so that immediate action can be taken
- Taking all visitors’ temperatures and ensuring they complete a questionnaire so they are traceable; this data is also fed into our online system to track any irregularities
- Making sanitiser stations available throughout the factory, and providing all staff with the appropriate PPE equipment, such as masks
As a responsible corporate citizen working with responsible businesses like your own, we feel compelled to assist vulnerable members of our society during this difficult time – and provide a way for you to do the same.
So, we have partnered with Simple Sacks and for every R3,500.00 you spend with Tidy Files, we will donate a single Simple Sack to someone in need, and for every R7,000.00 you spend, we will donate a family Simple Sack to a family in need.
Simple Sacks contain non-perishable food items and basic toiletries, and are distributed to people who desperately need them right now. Click here to find out more about this initiative.
We can all make a difference. Place your order today and together we will make SA a brighter place one Simple Sack at a time!
Terms and Conditions Apply
- Offer ends 30 June 2020
- Excludes products on promotion or discounted products
- Excludes bulk filers and all related products
- Limited to orders of R50,000.00 and less
View All News Items